Thursday, June 3, 2010

Searching for Treasures?

     I love to go to garage sales.  I never know what kind of things I might find.  My kids always ask me, "Mom, did you find any good treasures?"  Sometimes I do find good treasures, and other times I waste my time.  But there is one treasure that I don't have to go searching for, and that is Jesus Christ.  I can find him right at home, in my heart.  He is always there. 
     Do you spend a lot of time searching for treasures in this world?  A line from one of my favorite songs right now says, "Come to the treasure you who search, and you'll search no more."  Jesus is the treasure.  He is the only one you need to find, and you don't even have to make sure your gas tank is full!  Come to the treasure as the song says, and search no more.  The song by the way is 'Love is Here', by Tenth Avenue North.  Have a treasured day!

No comments:

Post a Comment